Tuesday, May 13, 2008

'Evening in Eden' in Universal's Eden Silk

This is the finished sample of 'Evening in Eden' using Universal Yarn Eden Silk. This is a lovely pattern. Wonderful for those begining lace. I enjoyed working this pattern. Lace is concentration. I enjoy watching TV or the kids play and knitting and lace is not the ideal knitting project for that. Not saying that all my projects are mindless, I just have craft ADD. Need to do more than one thing at a time. Need to do more than one project at a time.

I am still debating my next project. I think that I need a 'larger' project, however I know that with the summer starting in full swing that I should be knitting small. I have charity knitting to do and this truely is the best time for that. Hats for Headhuggers is what I will do. One of the ladies from Chix with Stix just delivered 10 hats and I need to match what she has done. She made 10 cute hats! Some solid colors and some mulit. I will take pics tomorrow and try to get them posted this week.


This is a close up of the 'Evening in Eden'. Whats not to love!







Happy late Mother's Day to all those knitting moms!

No comments: