Wednesday, September 3, 2008

September

This is my Tempting made in Universal Yarn's Aspen #574. I love this project! Quick and easy, knit from the bottom up. I would like to do this pattern again only this time make the top shorter. With the rib, it is form fitting and flattering. I love the way the Aspen subtle color changes add texture. Just let the weather cool off and you will see me in this little number! I have made a wrap with the same grey yarn used in place of ribbon. What a pair!

I have failed to complete all of my UFO's. I am now on the hunt for US#11 dpn or 16" circular needles. I know this is an odd size so if you have a pair and are willing to let me borrow I would be able to finish my capelet. All I have to do is finish the sleeves! I had hope to completed them all by now and I be diving into my new yarns. I will continue to work on them.... I will do it.

School is in session and I am pleased to announce that I will be open Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:00am until 2:00pm begining September 10th. I am also trying to change a monthy meeting from Thursday to Monday or Tuesday. If that works out I will be open on Thursdays too!!!

We are having Knit Night on Tuesday Sept 9th.

I will be open on Saturday for Knitting and Shopping! 10:00am until 1:00pm. Stop by and see the changes at Cables.

News.... I am attending a Mooresville Zoning meeting on Thurs Sept 11th regarding the a change at the property across the street! This is just one of at least two meetings. If they get the change they are requesting this should allow me to rezone my property allowing Cables Yarn to go in full operation!

Knit on

No comments: