Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving is over

Now the pounds add on to the hips! Check out the 19 pound turkey I made to take to my sister's house. How did I not get any left overs! We had two turkeys, I just don't understand.









The following pictures are of the Alpaca wrap for my sister. You remember the one on the incorrect needles. At least this is one UFO that is off the list forever!










I have moved on to the mittens. Noro Sock yarn in a fan pattern. Pictures will come soon these are too beautiful not to photograph.

I am working on opening an Etsy.com store. I am busy taking pictures. Look for kits and products soon at www.CablesYarn.Etsy.com. CablesYarn will also provide finished product for purchase. Remember that all of these items will be handmade, never worn (except to photograph), from a pet and smoke free house! Visit soon.

No comments: