Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Megan's bag





I finished it last night! Look at the beads! I am very proud of this piece! The colors pop and the beads add just the right amount of shine. I am hoping to finish my sweater this weekend and Anthony's blanket and then move on to???? Wow, what next? I am also going to make the boys Thing one and Thing two hats for the up coming Dr. Seuss Day. Tess wants a pair of slippers. I can finish those in a week. Maybe a pair of yoga socks? That should only take a day. I think I want to make a rainbow wrap but I don't have the orange I need. I went thru all of my printed patterns today and organized them in binders! It is enough to make your head swim! And it is inspiring me.
Last night I met the crochet group that meets at Three Goats Coffee and Espresso on Tuesday's and I was talking with Kat. An interesting but short discussion of Geocaching and Amigurumi came up. I don't geocache but the prospect of adding Ami to that is appealing Amigeocache? I guess this means I am going to spend the evening researching and not knitting. Whoops. That will never work. Does anyone know if there is a mouse that can be opperated with your foot? Actually I need a pad like the ones on laptops. Move the mouse with my big toe and double touch for a 'click'. More research.
Knit on

4 comments:

Kyla said...

I LOVE geocaching!! I haven't done it since moving here but will hopefully soon! Adding any fiber arts to geocaching sounds like fun!!

Maria said...

I have never done it. Teach me!!!

Kyla said...

Ok. I need to update my geocaching stuff for NC (instead of PA) and we'll go. Maybe I'll try a couple places this weekend since it's going to be beautiful! Andthen we can go sometime!!

Maria said...

Get on it!