Friday, January 9, 2009

Loopy is coming.


My newest pattern is coming soon. I hope it is proofed by this evening! Is this not the most perfect colors for the Panther Playoff game for tomorrow. Don't worry I have a list of suggested yarns for this pattern. I am starting a Loopy Scarf in a handpainted yarn tonight so I hope to have pictures up by Sunday afternoon. Sometimes handpainted yarns wind up a muddy mess so may the yarn Goddess be with me!!!




If you didn't notice my model she is one that my sister and I made. It is a model of my body. No, I am not giving measurements. I was looking for a model and wheeew they are a little pricey. I Googled and I found direction on how to make a model of your own body.I am not going to give instruction here just Google it. Warning. This takes two people. Please shower and apply deoderant before begining. Don't be afraid to pop in a movie and enjoy. We watched 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' I enjoyed it much more the second time around. We are considering doing legs at a later date.

No comments: