Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Summer Starts

This summer season started off with a bang. We had friends over Sunday and Monday, great times had by all. I am looking foward to working on the store since I have had a two week break. Tony and I went to Costa Rica on the 17th and returned on the 21st. This last week has been crazy. And the boys are out of school. I am begining a new project from the One Skein book, Baby bolero made with Misti Alpaca Cotton and Silk. Wow what a great yarn!! I am looking foward to this quick project, since my last project didn't work out too well. I tried to work with a SWT Bamboo. Love the yarn and color but I have no idea what to knit with just one skein. I looked in the One Skein book and read patterns online and tried the basis one skein shawl pattern(This is how I came up with the Baby Bolero). It turned out too short. I have more of a collar not a shawl. Rip it, baby Rip it. Once I complete this Bolero I will have the guts to rip. I have other stuff to rip too. It maybe a ripping season.
I will post updates on the progress of the bolero.
I am still looking for help with the store. Anyone interested let me know.

No comments: