Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Patience

I just felted my hubby's clogs. He loves them. Of course they are wet and need days to dry and I will then shave them. I am ready to start another pair. Who ever came up with the design at Fiber Trends is brilliant! This is where I have no patience, I have yet to finish my Christmas rug. Remember I was to finish that before starting anything else? I am forced to look and touch yarns for the store and yet I know that I have a UFO that needs attention. Berrocco is coming out with such great designs lately all I can think about doing is starting something else. Focus.
I have found out about a knitting circle that is not too far from my house and I will go there on Wed. Networking, networking, and excuse to knit.
I am having difficulty not buying everything I see. Plymouth yarns carry over 100 types of yarn in addition the variety of color within even on yarn is amazing.
Even while composing this entry I have looked at a pattern and decided that I could make me just one more great design.
Nighty Night.

No comments: