Monday, March 10, 2008

More times and dates

I am now available to work on Thursdays until 3:00pm so the schedule has changed just a little. Dominic is now going to an afterschool spanish class! I love that my children have the chance to be bilingual. I learned spanish and promptly forgot 90% of what I was taught.

Thursday 13th 10:00am - 3:00pm
Thursday 20st 10:00am -noon ; 1:00 - 3:00pm. I have to go to my son's school he will be sitting at the 'Manners Table', this is a big honor for him.

I will let you know by email & the blog what the schedule will be for spring break.


I still have not found my camera. Blahhh. I will go buy a new one and then I will find mine stuffed in some unusal place by one of my 'spirited' children. I am going to try the use of more positive words. I am hearing my oldest talking a little too negative and I know that it is coming from me. I must be the worst blogger if I can't take pictures and upload them! (I do have another camera.) Must go take pictures tonight. Tony will think that I have lost my mind. Oh well.

Check back soon. Info about Cables March sale is coming soon.

No comments: