Monday, April 7, 2008

Knitting in the Rain

I have found that knitting is perfect for these drizzly and just plain rainy days! Although what I have been knitting is not been a successful design, still I knit. It seems to be an antidote for just about anything that ails me lately. Although I am not scheduled at the shop today I think I need a dose of wool, or maybe a smidgen of silk, a quick stroke of cashmere will take these rainy blues away. I will switch to a project that sings spring ---Brown Sheep's Cotton Fleece in Robin Egg blue sleeveless, boatneck shell. Finish that today and my knitting goddess inside will rise and rejoice!

Once again it is raining while I knit. It is so nice to look out in to my little cove and see water! The water is alittle brown today. Runoff from the park stirred up mud in the cove. Keep raining I ask. Rain all over the South. Lessen the grips of last years rainless summer on us. Fill up wells!
April showers bring May flowers---never before have I felt this saying to be true.

Knit on

No comments: