Monday, June 15, 2009

You will not go blind....

I bound off the stitches and you will not go blind. I can still see. I have finished the yellow blob and I will take pictures soon.
I am now full time working on my Sasha. In a lovely array of purples and handpainted linen. I will be traveling to Ponte Vedra, FL soon and I have all intentions of finishing it while there and starting a new project. I might be crazy after the trip since I will be traveling in a 15 passenger van with 5 kids! Goddess give me strength or really good earplugs. If you hear of a North Carolina woman arrested for failure to stop for a blue light it will be because I either could not hear over the screaming in the van or my earplugs worked too well. Also don't send bail money I could use a vacation!

1 comment:

Kyla said...

Ahaha. If you get put in jail, I might come join you. I could use a vacation too. :) Or I might just come visit.

And I didn't get to see the finished blanket yet... What's up with that?!? Although, we usually doing more "important" things when we are together. :)