Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Panthers Game

The Panthers are winning the Giants game!
I have been busy this week knitting slippers for customers! I love to knit slippers. They are quick and to know that someone will love them for years is wonderful. Many times if you knit something for someone it is a 'fashion' item. And slippers are not 'fashionable' they are functional. And they are a wonderful! If you don't have a pair and need one let me know. If you want to knit it your self just remember to follow the pattern---don't think about why you are doing what they ask for just do it.

I am sketching a pattern right now. A cape! Of course. I love capes! You look amazing in a cape. You look fashionable and stylish. Let's just see if I can get the math worked out and actually get a pattern written.

Ok knitters. Call me if you need yarn. I have my stash at the gallery!

Knit on.

1 comment:

Pedro Garcia Millan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.