Thursday, April 22, 2010

To you....

that follow my blog I am sorry that I have been sooooo slack.

I have finished the 'Angel Pocket' body all I need to do is do a decorative crocheted edging and send it off. I will definitely take pictures today. I will be at a ball field from 5-8 tonight so I have knitting time and outdoor lighting what could be better?
I am wondering what I am going to knit next...isn't that always the dilemma? I will search my queue tonight at knitting since I will be showing up late due to baseball. How is it I have a shop's worth of yarn a library worth of patterns and the internet and I don't know what to knit. Knit ADD, Craft ADD and Art ADD! Wow I am just all over the place these days. Not like that is anything new.

Here is a pic of my Owl hat. Of course you can't see the owl detail in the pic and it is hard to see in person but that is what I like. I have a feeling that I am writing this for a second time....have I posted it before or was that on Ravelry? Like I said ADD!!!

Knit on,
Maria

No comments: