Monday, January 3, 2011

Dec knitting

Ok I busted out five pair of gloves, one hat, two washcloths and started another scarf! Not bad for half knitting! Of course I don't have pics of three of the gloves, they were comission pieces. I will photo two of the gloves, the hat and what I finish this week.

Last weekend I was in Cherry Grove and went to A Stitch in Time in North Myrtle Beach----GREAT SHOP! Helpful staff and cheery customers. What a wonderful experience, my kids hung out, my boyfriend slept in the sofa in the sun! I only made one small purchase?!?! Of course I must purchase at each shop I visit, at least this time I remembered I am on a strict budget. I hate budgets. I heard one lady say that her new years resoulution was to knit all of her luxury yarns that she has purchased over the years. I like that thought but some yarns are just best left in their natural state---in a ball or skein to look at.

Knit on,
Maria

No comments: