Saturday, February 23, 2008

IT IS DONE

Tony's sweater that is. It fits him alittle loose but it will be perfect on cold winter days with a shirt under. It is heavy. Since it is cotton it will not be smothering. I am working on the sleeves for a customer and they should be done this weekend. I have forgotten to mail my dad's slippers, they were burried under recycling in the back of the Tahoe! Wow, glad I didn't recycle them before they were felted much less even worn.
I ripped out my 'Wakiki T-strap' shirt that never got worn. Mainly because I made the front tooooo looong and the seams were HORRIBLE. My first attempt at seaming, who knew that you could not seam a knit shirt like a sewing? Maybe just me. I will never let my customers make that mistake. I will be sure to ask if they know about seaming.

Now to my next project---Hummm what will it be?

No comments: