Friday, December 12, 2008

Full Moon

Tonight is a full moon will the knitting Goddess be with us? Yes, she is getting ready her self for the upcoming festivities. The Winter Solstice is fast approaching, her needles are clicking, her yarn balls are twirling around just like the winter winds. The moon light makes the knitting hours longer, more furious. What will she cast on tonight? Something to keep her warm until the spring I am sure. We will find out soon.


I wanted everyone to see what Melinda has been up to....

Here she has a pic of two recently finished scarfs! Please send in photos, descriptions and stories for posting.
I will be working with a friend tonight to complete a baby blanket for her nephew and I will take pictures for her an post them!

I have changed my mind about what color to make the thumbs on my mittens. I thought they would be the same color as the fingertips however that did not look good. They are now the same color as the fan below and the look is much better. I finished one mitten last night and I am beginning the thumb on the other after I am done here.

No comments: