Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jimmy Buffett

Oh Kay. Here is the deal. I am going to Buffett tonight. That is a fact. Half of the original group is still the same. Me, my sister and my BIL. The others have changed. Kyla is now going in place of my husband. The other two tickets have remained unclaimed. I had originally offered them to someone and yesterday I found out that they could not go. I asked someone else---nope. I have asked my other sister and that is who we are waiting on a response from. If she is a no go I have one more person and then it is up for grabs from anyone that wants them and can meet me at Verizon. Damn, this is tiring. All I want to do now is make it to the parking lot and have a beer! It is only 66 outside and breezy. I hope it stays warm tonight. I have no idea what to wear. I want to wear leggings but I think that will be cold. Of course if I drink enough beer I will stay nice and toasty warm!
The grass skirt is done with the exception of a pink flower. I decided to take pictures at the venue as to give its true effect. I actually had a dream the other night that Jimmy saw the skirt and liked the effort so much he asked me to go to the Raliegh concert and to Key West. Wholy cow! We talked on the tour bus just like he shares his stories in his books. We flew to Key West (Actually he flew the plane I just rode with the band), I met his family. I vaguely remember a dog. Does Jimmy even have a dog? Some of you may know that meeting Jimmy is on my 'bucket list'. Wow. Meeting him because of my grass skirt!?! That has to be double on my list.
I guess I need to run. I have to pack chairs, Leis, blankets, coolers, CD's. Lots to do. And of course I need to pack some knitting.
Knit on, Parrotheads!

No comments: