Thursday, November 5, 2009

updating from...

My phone. How cool is this. I am loving my new job at Artworks on main in downtown Mooresville. Getting tons of information I plan on using when my yarn shop finally opens. I am trying to secure a location at this time as well as money. I am looking for a live-work location so that I can still be available for my boys. I have a fellow knitter that is willing to work for peanuts! And yarn of course. I have changed my thoughts about the yarns I want to carry. I want to offer specialty yarns. The kind that make you dream. Sweet dreams.
Soft and luscious. With all the changes in my like yarn seems to be the only comfort that I have. And sharing my love of fiber with other is what I want to do.
Knit on.

1 comment:

Donna said...

A yarn shop in Mooresville? Awesome! My daughter lives in that area and I will definitely visit your shop when I come to town. Good luck with your new venture.