Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pursonalities book

I must have let someone borrow my Pursonalities Book. If you have it please give me a call or email me! I need a pattern from it and I don't want to go buy another copy. I have an idea for a bag and I need to reference a pattern and check the authors notes.
I did felt a bag I made from Creative Knitting magazine and low and behold a problem. I think I can fix it on the next go around. I am considering contacting the designer and see if she came up with the same problem and they just covered it up in photography. Has anyone had a felt bag twist? It looks like it is knit on the bias. This problem is very frustrating----I can't even shape it out!.
I am considering a retail location for Cables and this is a big step if providing Mooresville with a yarn boutique. It is looking like the rezoning may cost some major cash. Why must they make this difficult. Let me know your thoughts.
Knit on.

No comments: