Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Prep for another holiday

Yes, I am putting up christmas decoration. Knitting a little. This is the problem. I think that I would be better off not doing anything else. Well there is scrapbooking, and needlepoint. Maybe I should just limit my self to crafts. Not errands, dishes, laundry, yards...just crafts. Speaking of needlepoint I really need to work on a stocking for Anthony. That child is in need of some special items just for him.
They are almost done with my new patio it is great!! What a wonderful place to sit and knit. I will need to work on a lap blanket for the cold spring nights! A nice soft wool. Peruvia by Berocco? or even Ultra Alpaca? I could do Punte de Este? What wonderful possibilities!!!
My knitting group meets tonight. I need to stay focused and get my own project finished, Tony's sweater. Yes, that's it I will go and knit.
Knit on,
Maria

No comments: