Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Universal Links

I have the front and Back of Tony's sweater done and I am working on the neckline. Althought this is not the way the pattern suggests that the sweater be constructed, I got this suggestion from Judy Paschal at Stitches East. By completing the neckline first this will make the sleeve construction more fitted, by drawing in the neckline the sleeves are less likely to be too long. Since my model is so close I can abuse him by making him try it on along the way! I will try to get a picture of this process!
The more I work with the Universal's Link fiber the more I like it.
My next project is Fiber Trends Evening in Eden using Universal's Eden Silk. I know that I said that I was going to start on my Berocco's Portia in Peruvia but a lace shawl sounds less complicated for some reason. I will let you know how that goes.

No comments: