Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wow! Tilli Tomas yarns are soooo pretty...



Just a little eye candy for all of you on a diet. I have several Tilli Tomas yarns available. Want a little bling? How about Dicso Lights? Maybe you need to make something for your loved one? The Thinking of You pattern is perfect.


I am going to the Panther game on Saturday. Please, please I don't want it to rain. I just don't know if I can sit outside in 40 degree rain. Now don't get me wrong. I will watch in the lounge but I don't think that my Southern skin could handle it. As my grandmother always said 'the older you get the colder you get'. I think that I can find enough layers to keep me warm but rain? Please not cold and rain. How stupid would I look wearing enough clothes to make me look like the Stay Puff Marshmallow man in a yellow rain gear from Gander Mountain? At least that my get me on the JumboTron! Geezzz. I guess it will be worth it to be in Tampa for the Superbowl!!!!!

Now on to knitting.....
I have decided on my next several projects. A sweater for me. A sweater for my sister, Michelle. (Yes, she knits but she is my older sister and I just can't say no when she squeals for delight about a patter and yarn I had picked out for me. Can we all sigh a collective 'SUCKER'. Remember the alpaca wrap?) Two scarfs. I am going to take pictures today and hopefully have them online by tonight. I guess I need to update my Ravelry queue.

No comments: