Friday, March 27, 2009

Fog

I feel like we live in the Pacific North West. Fog, rain, cool. It is enough to make you slip into a coma. I might never get to take pictures if the weather doesn't let up.
Tony update: He made it thru surgery just fine. He had a hard time waking up but he is cruising now. He slept good. I didn't. My dreams have had me running marathons, going out to dinner with my parents, caring for sick kids and buying my sister a porcelain elephant. I was busy last night. The night before all I could dream about was scrapbooking.

Now on to knitting...
Several of us met at the Lowe's YMCA last night. Tommy brought his frog check out his blog here. Everyone was knitting foot wear. I felt kind of left out but since I don't knit socks I didn't take it personal. I did not stay long because my in-laws came by to stay with Tony but I did get to show off my grass skirt. Which I started in the waiting room. WOW I love the Berocco Comfort yarn! A soft easy to work with Acrylic Nylon blend. A solid fabric is created when knit with needles suggested and a nice drape when knit on a larger needle. Comfort is just nice to knit with, Berocco also have Comfort DK, Baby, Chunky and Sox. I see me placing an order soon! I will also use Comfort when I begin 'All Smiles', a new pattern.
Tonja called to let us know that she has finished the baby blanket and Frosty is no longer with us. Well only part of him remains. See March 16th post. All she needs to do is weave ends and it will be ready for the shower on Saturday.

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Thanks for the link to my blog. It was great seeing you again. I hope the grass skirt turns out shagolicious.
Until next month!

Kyla said...

Wow, your dreams are crazy!! I had a dream that it was Saturday morning and I was supposed to come knit with you and I overslept. I tried to call and txt you but you wouldn't return them. Then all of the sudden we were geocaching somewhere and were running around looking for different things. Haha. That's the only dream I remember!

And your grass skirt is way cooler than socks. :) (Well, maybe not, but the skirt is pretty cool). :)