Thursday, March 5, 2009

The snow is almost gone

I have pictures of our snow day!

Look at the beautiful handknit hat and sweater keeping me warm. I didn't want to overdo the knit look so I added the fleece scarf.

My boys riding on their Grandfather's sled! They didn't have to go far to have fun either. Over forty years of fun on one sled! I guess sledding is one of the forever favorites. I have no idea why it looks like we are playing in the dark it is 8am! I am glad we got the snow. I have been saying for months that we would. I even bought the boys snow boot. They work great. Gotta love Lands End!

It should not be too much longer and it all will be gone. As I type I can hear the runoff in the downspouts.

I can't write about knitting right now because what I am working on is to be submitted for publication and that means no talking about the piece. And everything else just is in the back of my mind. Maybe I work on my sweater tonight. Actually my MIL took my boys for the afternoon, I will work on it now.

1 comment:

Kyla said...

A secret knitting project!!! Ooo!! Exciting!! :)