Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March 24th

We celebrated a wonderful anniversary yesterday and Anthony's birthday! I see the years passing quicker and quicker. Tony suggested that each year on the boys birthday that we sit down and look at their albums I have scrapbooked for them. I think this will be a wonderful new family tradition! The night before their birthday chatting and enjoying the past and writing about the present and future for Mom to scrapbook! I am thinking that I will begin a yearly knitting for the boys. I am not sure if I should limit what I knit them for their birthday or if every year I should just make sure that I knit them something. Toys? Amigurumi? Bookmarks? Scarfs? How much fun will it be in 30 years when they can look back on all the knitting that I did. Laugh at me. See how the fiber trends change. Colors change. Think back to fond memories of watching Mom knit 'their' item, or be surprised by what they get! Yes, two more traditions for the Campagna family.
I took pictures that I will have to post later. The camera is in the car right now!!!

No comments: