Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mini piece of Heaven on Earth


The new Mini original glazed Krispy Kreme.
I would be happy eating one of these a week for the rest of my life. Thank Goddess that there is not one near by. Actually I would love to have a KK near by. Someone please put a KK in Mooresville, NC. Please!





These are pics of my work in progress, Lil Maria's curtains. Aren't these just fun? Don't the colors scream teenage girl? I have had fun making them. All I need to put up the valance and add the final trim to the curtains. I have no one to help me hang them at the moment. I am going to ask Dena to stop by and help tomorrow. I doubt that the final product will photograph well since the lighting is not the best in her room. We shall see.

3 comments:

Kyla said...

I like the curtains. Did you go back and buy more material because I don't remember those when you showed me the others you bought??

I look forward to a mini donut on our field trip. :)

Maria said...

I went back. I could not help myself! I am addicted to buying stuff. I pretend that I am going to use it all someday.

Kyla said...

Haha. Did you buy a lot more or just the material for these curtains (I find it hard to believe you only bought that material... Haha!)?