Thursday, March 11, 2010

Camo Hat

Yes it is March and I am knitting a camo hat. The yarn is soft (acrylic) but I don't like the feel on my hands....not silk, cotton, wool or cashmere! But it is for a 7 year old that came home on Monday with a jacket and lost it in the first 10 minutes! Don't know how long this will last. It was only $4 at Hobby Lobby so not much of a loss. Yes, I had to buy yarn...I would not stock acrylic camo yarn! I have standards people.
I look forward to knitting tonight. I will enjoy the company and getting the hat finished. I will also miss those that can't make it.
I had a great time knitting with a new group on Wed morning. I met new people and got to catch up with an 'old' friend. I say 'old' because neither one of us is old! We just have not see each other too much.
I also saw three members of a group that I can no longer attend. They meet on Wed afternoon and as we all know afternoons are reserved for my boys!
To finish off this post...the gallery crawl is this Friday March 12th from 6-9pm. Stop by, meet the artist, knit a while, buy yarn and of course buy art!
Knit on,
Maria

No comments: