Monday, March 15, 2010

Skirt

I am working on a skirt knit from strips of fabric. What a creation. Using a size 17 circular needle, I am making an A-line skirt. I am increasing on the sides and I think this will give it the width needed. I am sure that I will be adding elastic to the waist band.
I will be honest that this could be a disaster! I did not gauge it, I don't know if I should add additional increases and I left the ends and the knots showing to give it a ragged look! This could also be the neatest designs ever and my 'yarn' could make headlines!!! Just give me a runway and we will have one hell of a fashion show!

I finished A's hat. Camo-Acrylic but it is done! Now I am sure that we will not have anymore cold weather! Everyone just thank me for spring arriving early! Let me know if we need rain I will wash my car!!!

After the skirt I will get back to Icarus! Promise!

I hope that each and everyone of you have an Amazing day!

Knit on,
Maria

No comments: