Monday, March 22, 2010

No knitting...

This weekend yielded no knitting. Saying that about myself sounds a crazy as saying I went to a circus or a drag race. I don't go to either and if I do in the future I have been abducted by aliens and it is not me it is my clone. I did finish my latest book 'Devine by choice' by P.C. Cast. I love the main character, Shannon/Rhea. This was volume two of the series, I think there two more! I love reading a series when they have all been released so I can read the back to back.
Ok back to knitting. I splurged last weekend and bought four skies of Plymouth Yarn Baby Alpaca Grand...I know, I know. I need yarn like I need a hole in my head. But man that yarn is soft. And I found it in a nice purple! Not pale and muted like many of their other colors. This color 'pops' with out looking neon. Perfect for my skin tone. I really should get another skein for a hat. Ok I actually have picked out a short sleeve cardigan to knit this yarn. I think the yarn will be so warm and snuggle that I can layer it with long or short sleeves well in to the summer. Yes I still get chilled in July! And what could be better than alpaca?
I have yet to finish my KBC mystery KAL socks! Seriously what is my problem? Actually I know everyone else is done and I have just put the a side. If I remember correctly I did not pick up thr correct number of stitches on the heel. I will have to frog if that is the case.
I am waiting on my bunny! I need to do internet research. Getting a bunny just might be a great big mistake! But damn they are cute and soft. I wonder if it would sleep in my bed? It world definitely keep my feet warm. I am a bit concerned about the house training thing. I will not have an animal peeing or pooping in my house! I have been to people's houses that smell like a kennel and you can see the stains! That just grosses me out! And people that can't clean their house...grossness. I mean how hard is it to get a broom and a damp cloth and get to it?
Knit on,
Maria

1 comment:

Kyla said...

Yay for Olive the bunny!! There will be no pooping or peeing in the house!! No way! :)
We will get back to knitting!!