Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hair Cuts



My boys have suffered at the hands of their father. Not violent or verbal abuse, but the hair cut. My children look utterly ridiculous. Happy, but ridiculous. Thank Goddess that we have several weeks before school starts. At least the ultra short sides will grow in. I don't think they would look so alien if they didn't have hair that grows in dark in spots and lighter than others. They both have areas that look like there is no hair. There is hair it is just finer and lighter. Very bizarre. At the bottom of this page you will see the flickr photostream with before and after pics.

Several people have noticed that I have not been adding pics of knitting, nor have I been talking about knitting too much. I am in fact still knitting. I have just begun a KAL with Kyla--- a lace shawl none the less. I have been doing commission work and will take pics before I deliver them.
I have finished knitting my Sasha skirt. I need to weave the ends and wash it. Something strange has happened to my Sasha--- it has shrunk. No it did not felt, I know this because it is make of Linen. I am hoping washing it will take it back to the original length. Other wise I am cutting the under skirt and adding in some length.

Knit on,
Maria

No comments: