Monday, October 12, 2009

Gray or Grey

How ever you spell it; it is the color of the sky. I can not handle many more days like this. It is 9:15 in the morning and I am ready to go back to bed! I have too much work to do today to actually go back to bed but I can't stop yawning. I had plenty sleep yet I am tired.

I am finishing the duplicate stitch on Auntie Tess's blanket and I need to finish the wrap I started for Tonja. I have yet to write out the pattern....I must do that. I like to write out patterns. Even if no one will ever see it I like to do it.

Saturday is knitting at the Lowe's YMCA! From 1-4pm. I will be at the Y basically all day. The boys have a flag football game in the morning. They won their first game on Saturday and I was so proud at the way D played. He was diving for the flags! There are not many times that you see kids diving in flag football. He exhibited good sportsmanship. He was happy! A on the other hand was having difficulties. He was whining that he should get the ball more. He actually cried! Crying is fine but you need to do it for a good reason. He also said that one of his teammates 'sucks' and then after I told him to be quiet he was pointing out all the reasons why his teammate 'sucks'. I thought I could beat him! His coaches need to talk to that him. That is just unacceptable.

Today:
Tomorrow is Cub scouts and I have to finish the banner! I am in D's class at 12 to help with math. I have laundry and clean up this filthy house! Dinner and showers and to bed. I have already been to the gym and finished up one load of laundry. Sometime I need to knit, and I would like to finish my book. Thanks to Dena I am addicted to the House of Night series. Vampires are just the neatest creatures to read about!

No comments: