Thursday, October 1, 2009

Whats new

Well not much is new in the my life of knitting. Still working on the lace shawl. I have knit two unusual trees! (pics soon) I am working on pieces for ArtWorks on Main and I am starting gifts for the upcoming season. Don't expect anything but handknit or paintings! I have one hell of a stash to go thru. If you find yourself running out of yarn send me a note I have some to sell.

I don't know how long I can go without talking about some difficulties that I am currently having but I am holding out as long as I can. I am trying to remain silent and see what happens instead of doing what I love to do---TALK. It always got me in trouble in school, talking that is. I run my mouth too loud, too long, at the wrong time and to the wrong people. It has taken me thirty seven years to figure out one personallity flaw. And fix it? Like I said, we will see how long that will last!

Knit on,
Maria

No comments: